2003-09-11

almost friday

if all of you wonderful and loyal readers out there are wondering my work status- i am at a different place than i was in may. i am still in the land of indentured servants- i mean temporary workers. my job has some interesting aspects and i am grateful for the highest wage since leaving my 'real job'. i really can't complain! but of course- i do :(

still trying unsuccessfully to use the hyper link feature and personalize the links. but to no avail! atleast i can see the links to personalize...

tonight i am meeting a woman who is loosing her father to cancer. i hope that i can be of some support and comfort to her. i know that the journey of watching my dad die has changed me forever. b/c this is the 2nd anniversary of the attacks on our country- it reminds me how little our country knows about grief and how to experience and use it in our lives. i pray that God would continue to give grace to those in need, to this woman tonight, and to me- as i continue to miss my dad.

i will try and update the events that have unfolded since my first bloggin stint in may sometime today.

No comments: