2003-10-03

another friday

well here i am. again. a busy week of settling into my new apartment. it's in a nice neighborhood. i'm fairly exhausted and not even half way settled. my roommate will move in this weekend. that will add chaos and push me further from settledness. i swore that my next roommate would be my husband- but alas- practical measures prevail. this apartment is trading up in every way with the exception of the roommate aquisistion. my roommmates a good kid- and i'm sure that it will work fine. but it is difficult to part with the freedom of singleness. this will probably be better for me anyways.

tonight, i will unpack some more and perhaps make my way down to our local Oktoberfest. i may make it to a meeting tonight- but definately tomorrow. sunday i will work half day settling in with the roomie and then we're hosting a block party- which shuld be fun. i am hoping to get some rest- and also unroll the details for our camping trip next weekend. who knows if that will really happen.

No comments: