2003-10-17

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello to all my faithful readers. i have had a pretty good week. i'm looking forward to my weekend as well. my week, was not without its low points. my last post- i mentioned my moral faliure. i'm still recooping from its effects. not on my conscience- i do feel forgiven, and i feel completely cured from it happening again; but i'm still feeling the consequences of my choices. this is a good thing and a sign that i have a heart of flesh i suppose. it reminds and inspires me to attempt to live my life with the intention that my actions will need no apology or propt me to regret.

charlie brown's visit was wonderful we had our moments of regret with word and deed as well- but we are growing closer and closer. i love him. he is a wonderufl man. in fact the one i respect the most. he just takes my breath away.

we had our book club monday evening. it was enjoyable. i just started nickle and dimed which is an account of a journalist who has written in the past for harpers (i love harpers), who goes 'undercover' into the low wage earners world. i'm going to see her speak this coming monday at hillel.

i'm also reading a book on marriage and the roles that women and men play in this relationship. it is called each for the other. i like it so far. i just started the politics of jesus as well and am most excited about this read.

i'm including my favorite NYT editorialist newest submission here.

more soon. should be hooked up at the new pad soon.

No comments: