2003-10-07

here i am

well the afternoon lull has hit me. soon i will go and orginize my 900 file project, but for now, i am passing the time at my desk somewhat bored.

i am siked about FINALLY figuring out how to post a link. now i will go link happy!

last night, i walked to meet my mom for dinner, ran errands with her for a bit, and then worked on my apartment. this evening, i'm planning on hitting an early meeting chatting on the phone with two long lost girl friends (one who is a new mom), and conquering my current mountain in life- my bedroom. i'm hoping to arranged my clothes (which are currently 'arranged' in large piles, and set up my computer. we will see!

i'm a bit pissed about something. i see they came out w/ the palm 21. w/ 8mb of memory... BASTARDS!!! now i can end the feelings of pride i had surrounding my first ebay purchase of my zire. btw- i can't find a bible that will fit! what a bummer!

ok- i'm over being pissed.

No comments: