2003-12-11

-3

dear reader,

if chelsea sent you through cyberblog world to find this- please turn back now. you should know that i absolutley adore her. but i must admit; my love and deep affection for her is currently competing w/ the enjoyment of watching her try to find this blog. it is low grade harmless tourture

mahhhhhhaaahaaaahaaaaa
**ring hands**
** mynical smile**

anyways...

my room is super duper cold.

i should be in bed reading- but now i have a nifty roadrunner connection in my bedroom. so i'm up doing this instead. no offense to you; but reading is better and probably warmer.

i got two new books today at acorn. one is on josephus. i know his writings have influenced lots of biblical scholarship- so i thought it would be a nifty addition.

the other book was for bookclub. i'm intimadated by jane austen. i know- i know- it's all in my head... but it really may not be. i read the first chapter (three pages in length) twice and i still have only a foggy idea of what is happening.

should be interesting...

tomorrow i'm taking my sabatical, going to a meeting a praying for my friend who is in the dumps.

word.

No comments: