2003-12-22

a.m.



my morning started with a very enjoyable (but early) coffee date with my friend carrie. it is no understatement to say that i owe carrie my life! she is a wonderful friend and has shown me that the christian life is a journey of transformation- rather than a task to travel point to point. she is a giant in my mind- not b/c she has the point to point resume of one- but simply b/c she loved me when i couldn't love myself and felt that no else could either. i don't know if my language makes sense of if i need to translate it. she has helped me appreciate the process and encouraged me to stay soft to it.

Rom.13.8 (nlt): Pay all your debts, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that! If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all the requirements of God's law.

No comments: