2004-01-19

my sister...

my sister is very funny and loud. these are the adjectives that charles uses to describe megan. she is many other things too but we will only highlight the uplifting one's here.

megan is many things to many people. she is a mom to a beautiful little gem named laurel. a wife to a gentle man named brian. a daughter to my mom and my dad who has passed. she is adored in many ways and for many reasons.

i could go into the laundry list of reasons why she is loved- there are a lot.

the truth is that my relationship with megan has been quite and journey. she drives me crazy sometimes and i know i do the same for her.

but somehow- i just love her. i love her for who she is and who she is becoming. it seems no matter what we do to piss eachother off- we can't stop loving eachother. which is really nice when you think about it. i know it can border on dysfunctional but i kinda don't care.

i know that God's love for me is unconditional in the purest most whole and healthy way possible. and i know that as i experience His love for me- it allows me to love people the same way. i guess that's my hope for meg and me. that in the experience of the love of God- our love for one another will become more and more whole.

No comments: