2004-01-02

my year in review:
the cliff notes

January: wrapped up grad school appliation process.
February: went to interviews for grad school and realized that my heart had hibernated from aspirations for awhile. the fog of my depression began to lift and I was encouraged.
March: found out i didn’t get into grad school and was heartbroken.
April: met a man named Charles
May: began my third decade of life and lived to tell about it.
June: started my current long term temp assignment.
July: i kinda forget what happened this month.
August: realized that i was falling in love w/ the man i met..
September: i went to DC for the first time and met all the old women at Charles’ church with big hats who loved him and told me so...
October: moved to new apartment.
November: charles and i had our first major intense period of time… and i still love him.
December: too close to this month to sum it up in a line.

No comments: