2004-02-13

im w/ jack
he's my 4 yr. old nephew (one of two)

me: andrea?
thesullys: no jack
me: hi jack!
thesullys: i love you
me: i love you too!
me: i thought u were at school?
thesullys: **imagine green sick looking smiley face**
thesullys: that is my favorite smiley
me: maybe u just got back
me: that's a funny one
thesullys: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
thesullys: Daddy is helping me twype
me: ah ha
me: !
thesullys: wqerfdsazxcvbnmuiopoiuytrekjkk
me: r u playing games?
thesullys: but i'm not!
thesullys: fjrom daddy and jack
thesullys: we put the car into the mechanic
me: you're a good typer dude
thesullys: and hdq qto qqpaqckq qevqeryonqe but aidan into the passat
me: got it
thesullys: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
me:
so glad u got the asspat?
thesullys: jack is q hap
thesullys: happ
thesullys: y
me: wouldn't u be?
thesullys: i ate cheese tortillas for lunch
thesullys: nora is crying so we might have to get over to her
thesullys: did nana get her flowers
me: tomorrow
thesullys: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me: classic

No comments: