2004-04-12

today's gratitude list**
charles didn't get hurt today
crocuses
that april showers bring may flowers
my brother's family and their generosity
my roommate for being laid back and humoring my neurosis.
the fox
the wedding coming together smoothly.
my mom
that the gas in our apartment works and it's paid.
my new job
my new boss
my new coworkers
that i'm finding meaning in the work that i do.
how green the grass seems lately
deodorant
a family to eat easter dinner with...
89.7
90.5
that i can downstream and listen to good music
that i can draw anytime i want.
evelyn has arrived
she is healthy
emerson dancing
charles not having a cynical bone in his body
my church
our small group
the nieme's
aa
watching spring storms
my sobriety
my books
faith austin is here... isn't that a great name?
chelsea's healthy pregnancy
the visual of laurel contorting her body to wave on in her bike seat w/ a helmet as big as her...
kisses
that i get to pray
coffee
that the long winter seems to be coming to an end; both literally and figuratively...

**i might seem overly grateful and although i would like to be; i'm not. i just feel like this is easy to post and i haven't' posted much lately b/c it takes some time and i don't have a lot of it. this is easiest right now (b/c it is supposed to a regular 'assignment' for people in recovery).

No comments: