2004-11-15

cliff notes

friday,
i met anne after work at the don pablo's at lennox.
it was absolutley ridiculous.
i drove around for a half hour looking for a spot.

this photo gave me pause and persepctive
on what brought me to cursing, tears and begging for a spot....

indonesian ramadan

charles and i babysat
for some folks in our group which was lots of fun.
before hand we watched the incredibles.
i was skeptical at best-
but complied b/c it was my husband's turn to choose the movie.
i LOVED the movie.
if you like movies-it's a good bet that you'll like this one.
no matter what you consider "your style".

also... my brother is taking his family to ghana for christmas.
here is nora's passport photo.
couldn't you just eat her??? i mean- come on...

Nora passport photo B&W

this means they won't be here for christmas-
but they may get to meet the okonkwo's!

if you can't tell
i'm trying to figuare out if i can post multiple photos per post...

in other news-
to say that i'm concerned that colin powell
is resigning is an understatement. in my mind- he was the
only voice of restraint in bush's cabniet.

in closing,
i've hired a blog consultant.
her name is jess.
you may know her by another name-
b/c she has many aliases.
but that's another post.
she will be consulting me and giving me ideas on what to post.
i am not bound by any sort of contract to listen to a word she says-
but she insisted on the consultant posistion.
if you have suggestions for this blog or complaints-
please call me at:
867.5309.


No comments: