2005-03-17

my peeps

erin go bragh!

the day of my peeps!

in other news- i am nearing completion of the springcleaning on my blog. now- i know that some of you may be devastated but the stevie memorialization is coming down tomorrow. but rest assured- i will always love stevie wonder and work him in as often as i can.

i've shaken the rugs, washed the window treatments and the floors and basically overhauled a little bit. giving the ole' blog some love. you'll see a simplified toolbar to your left. i'm using a new online bookmark system i like quiet a bit. it's called del.icio.us. it is very easy to use and i like the drudge no frills look to it. i'm cataloging my year in books over at all consuming. i like this too- although it's a little bit more difficult to use.

and for those of you wondering-
i think the department of immigration and naturalization is hooey.
i originally posted a nice irishman's quote-
but today- this one seems fitting.
if i could- i would devote this site to how utterly disgusted i am w/ the treatment of immigrants.
but instead i will be more subtle and hopefully not get on any big bad rader w/ carnivore or any government agencies.

so in honor of my immigrated relatives, and now- my beloved husband- i give you

today's chewable vitamin
"the statue of liberty is no longer saying,
'give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.'
she's got a baseball bat and yelling,
'you want a piece of me?' "
~ robin williams

No comments: