2005-03-03

good things
these are some of the good things that have happened lately...

i went to the best baby shower i think i've ever been to- for triplets for a girlfriend of mine who has had numerous miscarriages. it was a wonderful.

another good thing that happened was that my main man joe biden was on meet the press this past sunday.
this is my main message for the day:
JOE BIDEN 2008!
hillary could be on his ticket as VP and then run for president
after she has some more experience.

sidebar conversation for audience of one...
someone reads this thing from chappaqua new york each week
please listen- this is good advice for your party- president clinton

in other news- i went to a local college to see about getting my certification to teach.
moral of the story? studying art history may be fun-
but it's not the most applicable or marketable field to study.

i got myself invited to a passover. this happened b/c i invited myself. my friend cydney and i have long spoken of participating in such festivities. i was tense about following up with her- and i finally just nervously blurted out, 'i want to do something jewish together.' i'm very eloquent that way.

my friend carrie came for dinner wednesday night and that was fun too.

No comments: