2005-03-16

spring has committment problems.

we've prayed for it's healing but we haven't seen a break through.
that's all i'm going to say about that.

the other very encouraging news i have to share today is that i see purpose and meaning in why God has me in my current work situation. for this- i am grateful. the Lord is really wooing people here and it is wonderful to watch and be a part of... although i should say that christians have gained a pretty bad wrap around here amongest my non-believing coworkers. you know what they say sometimes- the biggest deterant to christianity isn't Jesus but christains. Lord have mercy on me.

i am coming to understand that people think about me less than i think that they do... but i'm worry that you might think me a degenerate. a couple of months ago i linked a website of a postpartum mom and her daily diatribe. i just want to say that i revoke this endoresement. i'm embarrassed that i linked to it! the last half dozen times i've purused it- i've blushed. and it's hard to make me blush. i'm not even going to reference which site it is-

i want to see hotel rwanda and born into brothels. anyone up for that?

today's chewable vitamin
"the holiest of all holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart, the secret anniversary of the heart" ~ longfellow

No comments: