2005-05-30

chat in garden

one year
yesterday was our first anniversary. i hear folks recount how much more they love their spouse than the day that they married. even though we have been married only a year- this is true for me. i love charles much more than i did 365 days ago.

i tried to find a post from last june to recount the day- but i didn't write about it. our wedding day was perfect for us. my brother married us at a small stone chapel on vanderbilt's campus. a couple of family friends were there, our closest friends came, and our families. i think thirty total. it was simple and we loved it. we walked across the green to a dinner party afterwards.

i would do it the same way all over again. especially, my choice of a groom. charles is my better in so many ways. he grounds me and helps me to remember what is really important in this life. i love him so much more than i ever imagined i could love another.

No comments: