2005-06-07

it's not you, it's me....
i posted a vent. probably not the thing for me to do.
i did it nonetheless.
i took it down.

i took it down for a couple of reasons.
generally speaking- i don't want to name call.
also, i don't know how to handle the level of emotion this issue arouses in me.

when this happens-
i can tend to loose my sense of ownership of my words.
my tolerance and love level gets low-
then i stay up all night thinking about the sudan and how i need to go and what is happening there right this very second. then i really loose it.

it is certainly a topic worth talking about and discussing.
i just have to figure out a way to do it that is productive for me.

more soon.

chewable vitamin:

gwen: "it's not you, it's me....
george: 'you're giving me the 'it's not you, it's me' routine? i invented "it's not you, it's me."
nobody tells me it's them, not me. if it's anybody, it's me.'
gwen: 'alright, george, it's you.'
george: 'you're damn right it's me.' "

- george castanza and gwen,
breaking up, in "the lip reader"
seinfeld

No comments: