2005-07-11

photo montage...

look- i'll admit it. i'm in love.

i'm mad about my nieces and nephews.

infact, to show you how mad i am about them- i want to tell on myself.
we have a archaic answer machine.

on my birthday (in may) i received two messages from my brother's kids who sang two songs on two seperate messages to me. i've managed to keep them. i play them whenever i'm sad or need a pick me up. it works like a charm.

everyone will be in town soon- and i can't wait.
it will be welcomed and beloved mayhem!

we will have sleep overs, bikerides, swimming, reading and playing in the creek in my mom's ravine. it will be wonderful. for now- i will post some pictures.

andrea and j
this is andrea and j. i think my sister in law is such a babe.


matt and m
this is matt and m

j and matt
this is matt and j


AIDAN'SQUILT
this is a w/ his tsunami survivors quilt he and his class made.



this is a and j. they are best buddies.


j on bike
this is j riding his bike

1 comment:

Karen said...

you remind me of my sister in this way. aunts that are crazy for their nephews and nieces are the best!! :D