2005-08-12



this is to remind you that i believe stevie wonder to be freagin awesome
and one of the most under-rated muscians of our time.

don't try this at home...
time has passed enough for me to share this now...
basically, i mutilated my nose.
i had heard this story from a friend about these little lipoma that can grow on your skin. she told me she just 'scraps them off' the surface of her skin.

so- you know- no big woop- just scrape them off. sounds simple. brilliant.

so i self diagnoised (i do that fairly often) one on my eye lid. then figured i had on on the tip of my nose too. so i decide to scrape that little bump off my nose. needless to say, it took some effort- but i got the little lipoma bastard (if you will) off my nose. i looked badly wounded for a week or two- but all is back to normal. it hurt like a mutha.

also in my news...

today, i plan to convene a study to see if it is possible to die of boredom at work... i'll keep you posted.

here's a link of people working on the famine emergency in west africa.

it's been brought to my attention (and you may disagree- which you're free to- don't worry) that there have been some distinct overtones of irish melancholy on this here blog. it's been suggested that perhaps i sound a bit depressed. no worries folks. life is pretty good.

aside from the fact that bridget (my hair) refuses to coorperate w/ this humid ass weather. she is currently standing on end. no joke.

finally, i have been strangley disappointed w/ the low quality of my news resources lately. first, it was buying two usa todays in successive days. that news paper basically sucks in my humble opinion. then, yesterday, i read story in the times that made me want to throw my body againest a wall it was written so poorly. ugh. anyways.

No comments: