2005-09-08


this is faith. look at those eyes!

happy birthday annette!

the girl who taught me about the tactics of the holy spirit and how to enforce them.

happy birthday kyla!


this is tristan. he's bigger now. and that's kyla's arms and the bottom of her chin too.

to the girl who taught me how to think about nothing.

a shout out hutzpah to boston and indy
(don't ask about this. i have no idea... i just wanted to use some yiddish)

the only problem that i can see with babies is that once your friends start having them- you no longer recieve pictures of your friend; but instead, recieve pictures of their babies. don't get me wrong- i love me some babies- i was, at one time- a baby.

but the point is- it makes it hard to post digitized photos of your friends on their birthday b/c the only photos you have are of their kids. so the kids will have to suffice.

i wrote some meaningful stuff about both of them and our time in albanian here.
it was meaningful to me atleast...

i'm so glad that both of you were born!
both their friendships have taught me lots about love and faith! infact, they taught me in a flesh and blood way what it means to owe one another nothing but the debt of love (rom. 13.8).

No comments: