2006-08-06

baby



this is a picture of our baby.
it is the best picture ever.

basically, i am pregnant and have energy to work forty five to sixty hours weekly and sleep. that's it. this is what my life consists of right now. apparently it gets a little bit better during pregnancy and then once the baby comes- life never goes back to the previously defined 'normal'. this a a-ok w/ me. although i say that in ignorance. my body shuts down on weekends. i think it (my body) knows that i don't have to do anything- so it goes into a revolt and demands i sleep. it is as if i am a bear in hibernation.

please pray for our wee one and for both charles and i.

i might blog more now that i'm officially public (i'm 13weeks). or i might just sleep. not sure.

bye for now!

11 comments:

nikkip said...

yay for babies in the belly!
i'm so very happy for you. definitely will be praying.
i looked for you at church today...
maybe someday?
-nikki

maureen said...

it is so awesome!!!!!!!!

thanks both for the prayers!

maureen

Anonymous said...

I just want to cry. I am speechless. Oh man, wow.
so happy for you.

Gina said...

Hey, this made my day!!! Congratulations Maureen!!!!

moshpitmarsha said...

I am excited to hear about the new addition to your family.

Andy Whitman said...

Awesome news, Maureen. Congratulations to you and Charles.

PEZmama said...

I responded to your e-mail. But congratulations again. Babies are worth double excitement, no?

Please make sure you laminate those pictures or they will fade into nothing. Just thought I'd tell you since it is the best picture ever.

YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo! Congrats on the great news! I am excited for the three of you!
~Shelby

jessezgirl said...

totally thrilled for you! prayers,peace and much love.

lisa hickman

Anonymous said...

Amazing news- made me smile on a Monday when I had to go back to work after vacation! :-) You'll be an awesome mom.

-Lori D

lorie said...

the best picture, indeed! congrats!