2006-12-28

things you probably didn't know about me and some other stuff

: i have a weakness for all things espinoge.
: i want people to think i'm laid back- but i'm actually pretty uptight.
: i always play like i hate chains but i love walmart and can't resist the prices.
: i did a break job on my fox and lived to tell about it. i consider it a badge of honor for my womanhood.
: i've been trying to think of a subtle way to work that into a blog post- but i'm throwing cuation to the wind and i'm just writing it- shamelessly.

in other news:
: one of the things that excites me most about constance's arrival is watching charles be a dad. i think i might fall in love w/ him all over.
: christmas was great. my brother and his family came. they didn't stay long enough- but it was fun nonetheless.
: i finally like our house. i have always liked our house (the bones of it atleast)- but it's finally painted and feels more like ours. i didn't anticipate it taking so long. it suprised me.

today's chewable vitamin...

"the job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery."
~ francis bacon

No comments: