2003-05-28

can one flunk blogging?

OK- so i'm not a straight A-front of the class- kind of blogger. whose effin' reading this anyways?

don't worry i'm not bitter- i've regained composure.

apparently, this is my first blog as a dreaded 'thirty-something'. my birthday came and went without any tears or meltdowns. i spent it in chicago with my pregnant friends and it was wonderful. we spent most of the official day in oak park admiring FLW's work. it was sweet. no time in the city though.

work continues to be a bit taxing. still waiting for answers and blunkin' things up. but whadya gunna do? i guess i've just decided to show up everyday, work hard and sleep well.

trying to collect my thoughts about my future. the no of grad school took the wind out of me and it has taken me a couple months (two) to get the stones to think up something else to do. maybe get my associates in nursing? there's a wonderful job skill! i would never have a job security concern again. a marriage of practical and meaningful.

verdict still out on this bloggin bit. it continues to strike me as a bit voyeuristic. is that good, bad or gray?

No comments: