2003-05-15

i'm famous

hello- to my millions of fans- who are now addicted to this blog (all four posts) and have logged on religiously each day to see if there's anything new. i have had a weird week. i am waiting to hear about my status at work. there is a chance i will move into the real world and be a full fledged employee- we will see. it is an acounting job. i got my degree in art education. needless to say, it's not the perfect job for me. however, i think i will be devestated if i don't get it. i hate being unemployed and underemployed and hearing no so much and so often. i would love a bit more stability in my life! so i have been a bit stressed at work.

the high light of my week was coffee with a friend. she is engaged to an international and our conversation grounded me in some of the benefits of dating men with non-american baggage. it was encouraging. charlie brown continues to hold my interest. he seems very kind and lacks pretention. i enjoy talking to him and it seems very natural. i am apprehensive about seeing him and hope it won't be anticlimatic for him or for me.

getting ready to leave for chicago and hope it lessens the blow of leaving my twenties. it will be good to be with close friends.

No comments: