2003-05-10

updates and whatnot

woke up later than i wanted to this morning. i sat and watched the wind blow in the aftermath of a storm that rolled through this area for 15 minutes or so in a catatonic like state. i love lazy mornings. the sun is peering through the clouds just before it hibernates again in prep for another storm that is supposed to come through this evening. no real agendas this morning. love it!

i did try to square away my quicken- but to no avail. i just use that program to see where all my money goes- not to balance my checkbook. i haven't balanced my checkbook since i was 20 or something. according to quicken i'm overdrawn 4.2 million dollars. thank god i am not.

thinking about going to my semi regular homegroup at 1pm. it's a good meeting. i fondly call it the WWF meeting b/c people always end up fighting about something or another. pretty cantankerous group of drunks. there's good sobriety there and it keeps my attention to boot. my hair looks like a freagin' afro though- to shower, or not to shower- that is the question...

No comments: