2003-09-12

i love weekends!

http://shortnorth.org/via_colori/index.html

not to tire you of my hyperlink obsession...
but i tried it again. so sue me!

i'm anxiously awaiting the start to my weekend which will involve a nice leisurely evening of 'taking care of myself'. this will involve meeting my mom for dinner (and not broaching the subject of my future- b/c she stresses me out when we talk about it); going to a meeting, and to bed early.

the remainder of my weekend will involve sleep, meet the press, church, going to this festival listed above, coffee, friends, reading, and more friends. i am looking forward to it. i recently won my first ebay auction (no longer an ebay virgin), and will be looking in the mail every five minutes for my new palm zire. this is my first plam pilot and i'm estatic to program in all my crap and information. i anticipate becoming type a soon...

i am also visiting some important and influential people in my life w/ whom i have lost touch. they live here in columbus and were very critical to me getting my life in order from the mayhem i had created at 18. my dear mom has felt an increasing burden to counsel me well through my relationship w/ charlie brown. she has asked that i get some trusted input from people like these about our future and someone to "ask the hard questions". i am happy to seek this out and am hopeful that this choice (to visit these particular friends that both she and i respect); is a good choice.

i want my mom to really bless this union between charlie brown and i- and realize that i need to do the footwork (at some level this is another way to put 'jump through the hoops') but leave the results of this footwork to God. we'll see if i can do it!

from the previous paragraphs a sharp reader can deduce that things have progressed well with charlie brown. i must say, falling in love is way better than i thought it would be.

more soon.

No comments: