2003-12-08

well...

i didn't get an update down on my the remainder of my week- but no worries. it was uneventful and short.

today, i am feeling under the weather. but i'm here at work toughing it out! hurray for me!!!!!!

tonight is our bookclub- which i'm looking forward to- although- i wonder if my affections will be divided and tempted to sleep instead. either way- i'm in; as i'm the host.

we got the tree up last night. most of the house is decorated. the tree stand leaks- so rather than risk breaking the ornaments- we strung the lights and garland and will leave the rest for after we get our new tree stand.

the highlight of my week was talking briefly w/ charles yesterday. even though it was short and low on content (our connection was terrible); it was such a comfort to hear his voice.

i am feeling like a need a vacation from myself lately. i discouraged by how 'under construction' i am...

No comments: