2005-01-31

lists on me
check back for updates

favorite books
(if asked right now)
on the road
portrait of an artist as a young man
calvary road

most influential books
(if asked right now)
money sex and power
divine conspiracy
man's search for meaning

two lies and a truth
~ spent an hour in conversation with this man
~ my uncle was a body gaurd for this man
~ my great uncle died in this historic irish melay

when faced w/ daunting tasks...
i sing this movie theme song myself.

favorite movies:
(if you asked me right now)
rushmore
amelie
reality bites
you've got mail
moulin rouge

places i've lived...
where i grew up
new york city
albania
ocean city

my favorite radio
day: saturday
program: this american life
station: wcbe
personality whom i will name my first child after: the legend

things i care about:
DATA

odds and ends:
:: i used to be an avid WHO fan and loved the doors as well...
:: but i've always loved these guys. they're still my favorite band.
:: my must see tv
:: if into t.v. it is difficult for me to talk and focus on anything going on around me.
:: i believe comic sans should be band from the font directory.

:: i listen to rush sometimes until i want to vomit;
:: then i forget the he annoys me,
:: and listen to him again... it's a vicious cycle.

:: my first car