2005-01-03

what i learned in 2004...

:: i was reminded that i am not always right by living with someone from a different culture.
:: i had concrete illustrations via marriage that although my sinful choices never simply affected only me; that it is truly truly true.
:: i remembered that i like to dance.
:: i began to learn that my experiences and contributions that i have learned over the years in my friendships can benefit my marriage.
:: i was reminded that i should hold a friend contest and stack my friends up against anyone and how they would win friends of the year.
:: i was reminded that the very best thing i can do for my marriage is foster my love relationship with Jesus.
:: i learned that being a democrat and being a follower of Jesus are not mutually exclusive.
:: i was reminded of just how cool of a mom i have...
:: i learned alot of things through the blogosphere. i will write a little bit about that later.
:: i was reminded of why i love u2.
:: i learned that racism is still alive and well in this country.
:: i was given ample real life examples of how disheartening, cumbersome and bureaucratic our government’s treatment of immigrants (this is a coded slam of the patriot act)**.
:: i learned in a new way what it means to be broke.
:: i learned about attorney fees.


** oh man is this a whole nother post!

No comments: