2005-04-12

jackteeball
this is my nephew john nolan sullivan.
he goes by jack and he plays tee ball.
he's the shorter one.
click here to read my brother's commentary on this photo.

my morning dream

dancing at the gas station

i pulled the fox into gas station.
i walked in and heard a familuar tune.
i went to the line to wait in front of the crack dispenser.
i had to wait my turn.
i tapped my foot. i enjoyed the music.
as i listened to the music; i got my crackaccino.

then- it happened.
phil collins transported me into another world.
and i danced.
infact- i danced my ass off.
at the gas station.

latino carpet layers packed into their van
and watched and laughed in amusement.

i didn't care.
it was phil collins afterall.

today's chewable vitamin
"it is in the ordinary duties and labors of life that the christian can and should develop his spiritual union with God."
~ merton

No comments: