2005-08-22

i haven't done this in a while...
today's gratitude list...

that i like to read the bible.
my heart feels alive.
that i can pray whenever and wherever i want...
that i'm sober today.
for charles and how he is patient w/ me.
the steps
grapenuts
my church
that there is a purpose for my life.
the window airconditioner unit in our bedroom.
my new friend jennifer.
diet coke.
my mom's swimming pool.
charles' job.
my job.
the fox
my nieces and nephews
my whole family.
u2 even though i don't have tickets.
our cheap apartment
my mother in law and how sweet she is.
that i can draw and i usually feel better after i do.
i love that i feel more alive when i give stuff away-
i'm grateful that my value as a person isn't determined by my bank account.
i'm grateful that charles is is own man and thinks for himself.

a bit abbreviated today for time; not for lack of content.

today's chewable vitamin:
"i am not what i ought to be; i am not what i will be; but thank God i am not what i used to be." - martin luther

No comments: