2005-09-29

things i've been thinking about and up to lately...
:: my bike was stolen. in grandview no less.
:: we bought a new (to us) car. i'm just glad the whole process is behind us. it's great to see charles so happy.
:: if anyone knows anything about other platforms (wordpress/ blogsome in particular)- let me know. i'd be interested in hearing.
:: i've been thinking about how if we move from columbus and come back in five years, there's a good chance that i will not recognize grandview. it makes me sad.
:: i had a near death experience with my palm pilot. the verdict is still out if it is out of commission permanently.
:: i've been listening to my prince trilogy lately. i can't believe how good i am at rocking out and lipscreaming.
:: my sister, who is a freeloader (that is- she apparently reads daily- but NEVER comments); has complained that i am not posting often enough for her liking. i will try to rectify the situation.

:: i haven't posted much lately b/c i don't have much to say.
:: i am considering conducting some interviews and posting them here. maybe a madlib format? or maybe not...

chewable vitamin:
"free me from the evil passions and heal my heart of all disordered love so that once i am interiorly healed and purified i may become more ready to love You, stronger to endure suffering for You, and more steadfast in preserving in You." ~ aquinas

1 comment:

mosiacmind said...

Bummer about the bike! Do you ever go to the paper store in Grandview I think that it is close to the movie theater...have not been in years but really enjoyed it when I did go there. I used to really enjoy hanging out in Grandview. It holds lots of memories for me hanging out with my friend Debbie. She died 3 years ago this month from lung cancer and she was not a smoker. I am thinking I might be ready to try hanging out there again sometime.