2006-05-09

home ownership

this is us...

very happy.






b/c we found this...




this is our new house

it is close to kirsten's. i'm too paranoid to write the address.

to say that my life has exceeded my very best expectations and dreams is an understatement. God has been very generous to me. and this would be true even if i didn't have some of the bells and whistles of life.

i don't think i could of imagined a time in my life where people would actually fend for my business- especially considering when that business is loaning you thousands of dollars. it is weird to be trusted. good. but weird.

7 comments:

Karen said...

congratulations!!!!!! it looks like a beautiful home!

chelsea said...

how very exciting!!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

yipee! yipee! i'm so excited i could scream! you'll be within walking distance!!!! yea!!!!

nikkip said...

yeah! so exciting...and what fantastic neighbors you'll have.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! I am super excited for you! Can I come over, sit in the tub, and bask in the coolness of the blue tile?
~Shelby

Gina said...

That's awesome Maureen. Isn't it weird to be grown up?

Anonymous said...

Your own home!! I am sooooo excited for you!!

- Kyla