2007-02-21

...and stuff.




well- life is good here. i look at constance throughout the day and think my heart may seriously burst. my uniform designate for this activity is my bathrobe. she sits on my chest and draws these sweet shallow breathes that melt my heart. when she awaken from a milky stupor- she stretches like she's jackie joyner kersey. omg- how she stretches! the intensity in her face amazes me.

i have been reading lots and have enjoyed many a movie on our new (and short lived blockbuster on line membership). it is only short lived b/c of the budget. it was a designated expense to engage us during maternity leave so my mind doesn't goto mush. i have enough to combat w/ the effects my hormones have done and will continue to do to my brain. i need adult conversation! and i'm getting lots of it- which i'm grateful for. i have been concerned that charles and i will have nothing to talk about other than our baby. not that there's anything wrong w/ talking about constance- but one of the major sources of attraction between the two of us has always been our stimulating conversation. i'll chronicle some of the reading/ watching soon.

my sister in law is coming this weekend which we are all very excited about... we are also begininng the introdution of important music in constance's life. just this afternoon- we turned up kirk franklin's 'revolution' and boogied. good times i tell you. we're also starting the u2 indoctrination and vintage stevie wonder as well. fela anikulapo kuti has also been introduced to constance's musical diet.

that is it for now.

2 comments:

Gina said...

All the best to you guys! What an exciting time in your life!!!

Love,
Aunt Gina (I want to be an honorary aunt!)

jessica aebi said...

good god that kid is cute. look at those big eyes!